Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Strengthen Yourself to Lead

Hebrews 12:12-13
Therefore strengthen the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees, and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame may not be dislocated, but rather be healed.



I was looking through my bible last night and I found this highlighted and next to it I wrote Strengthen Yourself to Lead. When I saw this my heart just started racing. I realized I am straighting my paths before God and I am preparing myself to Lead. These past couple of days have been amazing. God has given my taste of things that I can't even explain.

Yesterday my church began a 7 day fast. I have committed to that because I feel it is important to support my pastors and leaders. Not only will I grow with God but I will be growing with my church family.
Another reason is I fully trust and believe my Pastors and Leaders. Every time I have ever doubted them I have asked and when they explain to me and I understand.

God has really poured out his blessing on these people. There is no one better I would want to follow when it comes to God's plan.

Unity has always been a big thing on my heart.
This week that is going to be a Key Factor!

We must be one in the spirit. We must be one in the Lord.

No comments: