Friday, March 23, 2007

Heart Rate is Rapidly Increasing

Massive Heart Attack!

No not Really.

As we continue to meet every Thursday morning for our Way meetings, God is continually showing me the wisdom he has given to the other team members.

Not only wisdom, but heart.

These team members are amazing.

God has placed us together knowing that our personalities are different, our walks with Him are different, our family life and all of our struggles are different... but yet... none the less... We all fall into perfect little niches and fit right together.

Like a puzzle.

I love it.

Yesterday as I was sitting there listening to all of them talk... I really felt as if I had a whole new group of friends.

They were all ready family... but to me family means always having to care for them... but with friends you choose whether or not you want to care for them.

And I have chosen.

As Christians we are called to love all people.
(I constantly fail at that.)


1 comment:

Cyndi said...

I'm so excited for you. I learn a lot from you Kristina. I think when you share what you're learning, and what God is showing you, it helps other people learn, too. So keep on keeping on, my sistah!