Sunday, March 11, 2007

I Have a Secret

I have a secret.

Its a secret that only God knows.

Tonight we did a night of Praise and Worship.

Plus we met two missionary women from Thailand. They are Extraordinary.

There is a need for a Worship Leader in Bancock. (If thats how you spell it.)

Can you imagine that?

Someone, some where in the world is being called to fulfill this need whether they know it or not. God is planting seeds and placing people in their path all within His perfect timing.

I am praying about going to Thailand this summer. It has to be a God thing.

Not a me thing.

So Please pray.

And

Yes I do have a secret that I will share one day, but not yet.

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Hmmmm. I am curious now.... =)

Kim said...

i totaly dig your layout. you are so creative. and i love to hear what God is doing in your life. keep it up!!!!